“We’ve always done it this way” is the most dangerous phrase in the English language. But how many times have you heard it? When it comes to hiring, it is one of the biggest mistakes a business can make. This is where we can help – we actively work with our clients to break the mould, to ensure they get the right person, even on the toughest of briefs.
And that’s not to say that the tried and tested approach hasn’t worked in the past, but if you’re looking to fill a challenging role, it might not be enough. This is our sweet spot: we fall between recruitment agencies and executive search – we offer the service of a search firm, with the agility of an agency, which means we move quickly, but we get it right.
Businesses choose to work with us because we work in shades of grey to help them fill the toughest roles including:
- Roles that aren’t fully defined
- A role that is new to the company
- Confidential roles
- A role that requires a discreet search
Our fill rate is above 95% and that’s because we only work a few briefs at one time. It’s far more important to us to do a great job and fill the role, whilst giving a good candidate and client experience at the same time.
Some of the roles we’ve placed in the last 12 months:
- Managing Director – UK’s fastest-growing privately-owned hospitality company
- Director of Customer Experience – Private Equity backed Manufacturing Business
- Director of Business Services – Multibillion turnover FTSE100
- IT Director – Engineering business
- Head of Procurement & Supply Chain – Engineering business
- Head of Operational Excellence – Global Listed Pharmaceutical business
- Head of Professional Services – Leading Russell Group University
- Regional COO – Privately Owned Hotel and Restaurant chain
- Group Property Director – UK wide retail business
- Operations Director – Care business
- Finance Director – Waste management company
- Head of Change – Large multisite retail business
- HR Director – B2B wholesale business, 12k employees UK wide
Our clients enjoy working with us because we’re approachable and easy to work with, but there is still a robust process at the backend, which enables us to find the best talent in the market and fill a challenging role.
We’re hiring, so if this sounds like it’s up your street, get in touch with James@refind.co.uk.