What you get from us
Joining the team at re:find should feel relaxed and fun, but also challenging and rewarding.
We have a different operating model than most recruitment businesses, almost all of our roles are client focused and have no sales elements or financial targets. As an example your role will likely be focused in one of the following areas; research, talent management, client delivery or customer success.
Our internal targets are focused on outputs, not inputs, with a qualitative element, at the top of our agenda.
You will be given the relevant training and support you need and you will be trusted to do the job you’re paid to do. We each take ownership of our role and are encouraged to develop, so we advise our colleagues, clients and candidates, to get the best possible outcomes.
We hope that here at re:find you can find a career path that suits your personal needs and that plays to your individual strengths.
- Flexible working arrangements; we have always been set up for agile working, because we trust our employees to do the job they’re paid to do.
- Career progression: all our employees have a development plan and get support to achieve their goals.
- Training – we will fund an industry-leading training scheme for research professionals.
- Private medical insurance.
- 25 days per year holiday.
- Bonus scheme.
- The chance to work with some of the best brands in the world.